Today there are countless online casinos that offer baccarat. There are also those that offer real-time baccarat online (실시간바카라사이트). But even if the game doesn’t change much from one to the other, no two casinos are the same. Also, not everyone can be trusted. That’s why you should be careful when choosing an online casino!
We have a few tips on what to look out for when you get started:
- Security & Seriousness – If you want to play baccarat online for real money, you need to provide the casino with personal information and deposit money. Therefore, it is important that the online casino properly protects your personal information. Look for a valid license!
- Deposits & Withdrawals – Before you can start playing you need to deposit money at the online casino. Make sure that the online casino offers a sufficiently large selection of payment methods and that you can pay comfortably. Some providers are now increasingly making payments with cryptocurrencies available. Also, look at the waiting times you can expect for payouts.
- Mobile Version – Almost all online casinos also offer a mobile version of their casino. This can be via an app or a mobile web version. Note that you can also play baccarat on mobile with ease.
- Customer Support – Every once in a while you will need help at the online casino. Therefore, check how and when you can reach the casino’s customer service. Most providers even provide live chat that you can use 24/7.
Another particularly important aspect of online casinos is the bonus offers.
Bonus & Baccarat – What to look out for?
Of course, one could say that playing baccarat for real money is easier and more profitable. However, most online casinos offer some form of bonus – and you can take advantage of that. No matter which game you want to play, you can usually use a bonus at least at the beginning.
It gets complicated with bonus offers when it comes to implementation.
Important: In online casinos (and also with betting providers), all bonuses received must always be converted before any winnings can be paid out. Depending on which online casino you play at, the wagering requirements may differ. Often some games are completely excluded from the fulfillment of the conditions.
You will find online casinos where you can easily just play slots. Card and table games such as baccarat often cannot contribute 100% to the wagering requirement.
So take a good look at when and how you can use a bonus! You can usually find all the details in the online casino’s terms and conditions – including how to deal with baccarat games (and other card games) and a bonus.
Payout percentages for Baccarat games
Depending on which game you choose in the online casino, the payout percentages are diverse. However, table games such as baccarat often have significantly higher payout rates than slot machines. Nevertheless, it is worth reading the online casino’s website beforehand if you want to know exactly.
In English, the payout rate is referred to as Return to Player (RTP) . As a rule, the payout rate is given as a percentage and shows how much of the deposited money is paid out to the players as profit on average.
At Baccarat you will find payout percentages of over 95% on average. These are the RTP distributions of some common Baccarat versions from various software manufacturers:
- Multi Bet Baccarat Gold – Microgaming – 98.4%
- Classic Baccarat – Playtech – 98.94%
- Baccarat – NetEnt – 98.96%
- Punto Banco – iSoftBet – 98.94%
- Mini Baccarat – Play’n Go – 98.76%
- Peek Baccarat Live – Evolution Gaming – 98.76%
You will find different versions of baccarat in different online casinos. If you cannot find any information about the payout percentages, you can also use the search function to locate the game with odds.